"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Saturday, September 21, 2013

4 Months

Human Development continues to fascinate me.  I know I say this all the time but I can't believe that Adelé is already 4 months old.  She still is a champ at putting herself to sleep at night and sleeping the night through.  Her favorite thing to do is lay on her mat and play with her toys.  Oley has taught her how to stick her tongue out and blow spit bubbles, although it's extremely messy it is so adorable!  She is starting to be able to hold her head up longer while laying on her belly and soon I am sure we will see her rolling over.  She absolutely loves Dinky and Lily!  Dinky will lay next to her mat and she loves to pull on his ears.  

She is getting so much personality on her.  
Aunt Kathy made her the cutest little Lady Bug hat, I love it!


 Taking pictures with mom is terribly exhausting!
At her 4 month doctor visit she measured in at 25 1/4 in tall, 14 lbs 8 oz, and a head circumference of 17 inches.   I am so glad that Oley came with me this time to help with the shots, this poor little baby just screams and screams after she gets them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...