"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Busy Baby

Adelé is getting busier and busier by the day.  If there is anything in her reach she finds it and explores everything about it.  I had a little can still sitting out from Easter and she found it and had spread the paper all over the floor.  (That's what I get for not getting everything put away)
We got out her mat from when she was just a little babe and she squealed, she loves rolling around on it and playing on it.  Love this girl.  Or course in between reading books - she is such a book worm.
With all of this movement makes for a big appetite.  She is still such a good little eater.  Green beans rank as her favorite. 
She loves to explore and with that comes her personality of having no fear.  She climbs up on everything, her favorite is anything that appears to be dangerous.  Last weekend she decided sitting on her car was no longer thrilling enough so decided that she should stand instead.  She knows when she is not supposed to be doing something and so gives this sly look. 

Sadly, on Sunday evening I had walked into the kitchen to get everything put away so we could go to bed and she climbed up on the car and stood up, the car shifted and she fell right on her head.  By the time I was able to get back into the living room and take her from Oley she already had a huge goose egg on her head.  I felt awful, we debated whether or not to take her into to get checked.  After calling mom, who never says go to the doctor, she said I should take her in, so I was bound to take her in.  Oley didn't think it was necessary so I texted a doctor I work with and he reassured me she would be fine I just needed to watch her for a couple hours before putting her to bed.  I felt awful.  Good thing she is a tough cookie, she only cried for maybe 30 seconds and then seemed to be fine.  I guess I just over react way too much. 
She definitely is busy, but we sure do love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...