"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spring Fever

The days are becoming less rainy and much warmer which means only one thing - time for us to start playing outside more!  Aunt Liz bought Ad a swimming pool for her birthday.  We put it out in the backyard today - it may be warmer but still isn't quite warm enough for me to be okay with her actually putting water in it just yet.  But that was just fine with her she absolutely she just loved playing in it empty!


She is getting so much personality on her I love it!  She always wants to be helping and is starting to get around much, much better.  She wants to walk so badly. 
 She loves to help with her laundry.  Constantly pulling it out of the drawers as quickly as I can put it away. 
 For her 1st birthday she got a big girl car seat.  She looks so tiny in it.
 She loves to feed herself.  She is becoming so independent that she really will only eat if she is able to feed it to herself.
 Our poor little but is in this "stage" or so I hope it is a stage of falling over and bumping her head on everything.  If she doesn't have a little shiner on her head than I know it has been a good week.  I only hope this stage ends soon - it makes me feel so bad to see these little bruises on her poor little forehead.  She is such a tough little cookie though - she rarely ever cries when she falls and hits it, I think I worry more about it than she even cares it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...