"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Saturday, June 14, 2014

First Camp Out

It's been a full couple weeks of firsts for our little bug.  First hikes, first steps, and now her first camp out.  Our stake asked that we take our young women on a hike before girls camp so our girls asked if we could do a camp out too.  We all thought that this would be a fun idea so were up for it.  We took the girls up by Mt. Rainier and camped Friday night and went and hiked around Paradise on Saturday.  I was worried because it's only the middle of June so it's still fairly cold outside and we took Ad with us.  It took awhile for her to fall asleep, but once she was out she slept well.  She slept on my pillow rather than in my bag with me so I was constantly waking up to put more blankets on her, fortunately she stayed warm the entire night.
Unfortunately, I lost a bunch of our pictures. . . still searching they have to be somewhere.  Here are the ones from the campsite and a very few of the hike.






 The Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...