"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Impromptu Picture Time

Lucky for our little Adelé I don't have much time to take other people's pictures anymore so I spend all of my time taking hers!!  I haven't really taken my camera out and taken pictures for awhile so I was just itching to take some.  I wanted to have this great photo shoot with a mirror and a baby. . . well we will just say my mirror didn't end up being the size I wanted and there are too many trees around our yard for it to turn out the way I would have liked.  But Adelé absolutely loved playing on the mirror!
First she had to love on her bunny from Papa - she adores this thing!
Then outside we went.


She loves shoes!
All that playing was hard work and she wasn't about to let Daddy eat all of her snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...