"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shopping

Adelé is such a good little shopping buddy and I love getting to take her with me.  Saturday morning I had to attend a church meeting for Girls Camp so Ad and I got ready and headed to that.  Once we were done we hit up the mall.  She loves to be out and about seeing other people, so the mall is one of her favorite places to go!  As I would try on clothes she would play on her stroller or eat some snacks.  



When I was growing up whenever we would go to the mall with my mom she would always treat us with a stop at the popcorn stand and we would get popcorn.  Since we don't have one of those in our mall we stopped by the orange julius, neither of us had eaten lunch so I ordered a large one that we would split between the two of us.  Adelé loved it.  I assumed by the time we got to the car there would still be at least 3/4 of the drink left.  When I took it from her put her in her car seat there was only about 1/8 left.  She loved it, so I just let her finish it off.  It's amazing how much she eats and she doesn't gain anything.  

The poor little bug was worn out from her trip to the mall so was fast asleep before I could even get out of the mall parking lot to drive home.  I absolutely love having a little girl that goes shopping with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...