"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Juicing

Oley has been asking to buy a juicer for well over a year now.  Since I am a thrifty wife and don't let him waste money on things I know will never be used I lovingly continue to let him know he will not be purchasing a juicer. Since I failed miserably at buying Christmas gifts this year, and he has been asking for well over a year I finally caved and let him bring home his baby!
Since then our grocery shopping has consisted of nothing but fruits and vegetables.
Which I suppose there is nothing wrong with this picture since I am trying to get down to wedding day weight, but honestly it makes for a rough week when all I want is something that isn't healthy!  Seriously though this stuff looks nasty.  Whenever Oley juices something and drinks it I gag a little inside.  Whoever thought that this was a good idea?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...