"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Perfect Day

Whenever I am asked explain to what my perfect day would be, I always try to think hmm...what would be my perfect day?  Usually I am at a loss!  But I can now explain the perfect day!  I am sure that my idea will change in 3 months, but for now this definitely was the perfect day!
Oley took the scouts camping on Friday night so I was up into the wee hours of morning editing pictures of my cute little nephew! 
Which yes, I am still a baby and can't sleep when Oley is away, so this was actually the start of a great day!  I woke up super early and went for a 5k run, and smashed my time!  Ran it in 24:40, which makes me feel like I may actually be able to finish this half in under 2 hours come April!  So that in and of itself could have made for a great day!  But I got home took a quick shower and loaded my bike onto the back of the car to meet up with some guys from the ward for a quick 15 mile bike ride.  
You read that correctly "I" loaded the bike on the car, first for everything right!  Since the ride took a little longer than I anticipated I went straight to my soccer game from the trail.  We played down a player and were still able to pull off a 2-1 win.  After a quick shower we got ready and headed out for ward temple night.
Afterwards we stopped off in Renton to get some much needed nourishment.  We planned to eat at Cheesecake Factory, but after hearing the wait we opted just to get some cheesecake to go and headed over to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner.  While we had a short wait there I was able to get some shopping done.  From dinner we came home and enjoyed our cheesecake and the company of one another.  
I am so glad that I married my best friend and that he is supportive of me and let's me remain active in those areas in which he has no interest (soccer)! I now can answer the question what is your perfect day?  Running, Biking, Soccer, the Temple, Shopping,  Good Food, and a lot of time spent with the love of my life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...