"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Believe

Now that all of our visitors are gone and all of the trips we need to take are done we are getting back into our regular life routine.  Some days I feel like am what I doing even making a difference?  I am trying so hard just to be a good mom I give everything else my second best.  It had already been a super long day we had had a young women's presidency meeting that morning before church, church, and then a young women's camp fireside that evening.  I had been having an internal debate whether or not I was even going to go to the fireside, I hadn't got to spend any time with Adelé becuase I had to teach so Oley took her with him to class this week, but when my dear little young women asked if I could give them a ride I couldn't say no.  As I was driving the girls to the stake center I was having a hard time feeling like I was making a difference in anything I was doing.  The fireside was long and when it was over I was more than ready to get the girls home. 
As I dropped the last girl off at her home this sing came on my Pandora station. 

As the chorus went through my head - "believe in what your doing, believe in who you are" "Father believes in who you are" I couldn't help but think that as long as I am giving everything my very best Father knows the intentions of my heart and will make up for the rest.  I know that there is truth to this statement.  The Lord has been extremely merciful to us and I know that as I continue to keep my priorities straight He will continue to bless us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...