"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chambers Bay

Since Adelé has joined our family I have had a really hard time balancing being a mom, work, working out, and church callings with everything else.  Since working out does take a considerable amount of time and is something that no one else is really depending on me if I miss it generally fallen to the way side - which it definitely shouldn't since I am running in the Grand Teton Relay next week ---- EEEK! 
Back in January as I was training for my half marathon I thought running one of those 180 mile 12 man relay races would be fun.  Who knows why, but I asked Kim if she had ever ran one and if she would like to make a team with me.  Well one thing led to another and we are running the GTR next weekend.  Needless to say when we signed up I was in shape, now I am not.  But I guess I will just grin and bare it. 
As I was telling one of my colleagues this she mentioned that she literally lives around the block from Chambers Bay and there is a running trail with great hills.  So I agreed to meet up with her there to go for a little run.  Adelé and Oley met me there after my run and we enjoyed the area.
It really was fun and will be even more fun as Adelé gets older.  There is a trail down to the beach where you can catch little hermit crabs and lots of sea shells.  We really enjoyed it!
 Adelé just loves her papa!

 Oley wanted to stand in the Pacific Ocean with Adelé. 

 I absolutely love my little family! 
Hoping for the best next weekend!  Those hills killed me and I am at sea level!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...