"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, August 9, 2013

Getting so Big

It's unbelievable how fast Adelé has been growing.  She now is able to hold up her head fairly well on her own and smiles at everyone.  Her little pout it also adorable making it extremely hard to take her seriously sometimes.  She is getting more and more friendly with the puppies - who absolutely adore her.  
 I love our babies - we truly have been blessed with the cutest little girl!

 Adelé definitely holds Oley's heart in her hand.  He would do anything for this his little princess.
Since we had so much going on the months surrounding the arrival of Adelé my co-workers form my previous department wanted to throw us a baby shower.  Before Adelé was here I was very persistent that we would not have a baby shower - I didn't think this would happen but having it fall through like our last experience would have made it that much more difficult had we let someone throw a baby shower.  I still didn't think having one was necessary but our sneaky secretary sent out an outlook invite and once it was on vice president's calendars there was no cancelling.  I am so glad that they did though it turned out great - they really are good to us! It was good to bring Adelé so they all could meet our little pride and joy. 



Adelé loves all the gifts that she got and so do we. 
I was also able to get Adelé's name finally put on her wall, YAY! 
Eventually there will be a bookcase under the name but until I find one that matches her crib and dresser this will have to do!
Haha!  Love these little feet.  This summer has just flown by but the weather in the pacific northwest has just been beautiful - I can't wait for next summer when we can take Adelé camping and to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...