"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Portland or Bust

Since we traveled to Idaho the weekend before we had not had a chance to make it to the temple yet this month, so we opted to take a little day trip down to the Portland temple.  Emily came with us to watch little Adelé while we were in our session.  We absolutely love Emily and were excited to take her with us down to the temple.  The Portland temple has always been one of my favorites.  So many memories were made on the temple grounds as a child when we would visit Grandma and Grandpa every summer. Mom would always take us to the temple grounds at least one day to walk around.  
I had such high expectations as we drove there I was starting to get worried that I was going to let myself down once we got there and it wasn't as magnificent as I had always dreamed.  To my delight it was not a let down at all, it was magnificent!  I absolutely love the Portland Temple!
It being a weekend in August there were numerous weddings going on so we walked the grounds for a little bit after our session and then headed to get some lunch.  









I am so grateful for the temple in my life and I hope that we can instill that love for the temple into Adelé.  She is only 3 months old has now visited 3 temples.. . Lucky Girl!
 While we were waiting for ICPC to clear we visited the newly renovated Boise, Idaho Temple.
At a month old we took her with us to the Seattle Temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...