"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Drip, Drip, Drop

While we were out at the park taking Marilee and Jacob's photos, Lauralynn used the opportunity to teach Ryker the purpose of an umbrella.  What better place to do it than Washington!



It was so fun to watch him realize what an umbrella was used for.  It amazes me how smart kids are and their ability to learn everything!
On our way back to the car Ryker saw a squirrel and wanted to chase it.  Needless to say this squirrel was used to being fed by little children so ran up this stump and then started chasing Ryker, so freaky!

1 comment:

  1. Ryker was just looking at these pictures with me and said, "that squirrel scared me!" Although, I do find it interesting that it didn't scared him enough to chase up the tree 2 more times after being chased by it. These are some great pictures! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...