"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Martha Stewart Living

Oley just loves being married to me and constantly having to change the furniture around, but honestly I was having a hard time with the current situation, the ottoman was taking up too much of our living space down stairs.  So you guessed it we took today to rearrange the house, again!  Last night we went and bought a new rug, which I think brings character to the room, and today we went to work. 
I am in love with the results!
I wish I would have taken before pictures, but here is the new living room.

Got a longer rug for the back door, that matches.

Moved the rug we previously had in the living room to the sitting area up stairs.

Great place to store the ottoman until we move back into a bigger house that will have room for this to be with the couch.

And up course me and my baby girl warming up by the fire after church!

1 comment:

  1. very nice. I'm glad you had the ottoman downstairs while we were there. It made for a nice place for people to sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...