"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love my Sisters

It's so fun to get together with my sisters to see how different and similar we really are.  Since we have never really had sister pictures taken and this was a full weekend of taking family pictures I wanted to get at least one shot of all of us together.  I was hoping we would have had time to do a full shoot, but the few shots we got are perfect! 


I love my sisters and am proud of each of them and all that they have accomplished.  I will have to admit they are some strong-willed women!
Before we headed up to Everett Oley took us to his new FAVORITE place for breakfast.
His anticipation for breakfast!
The restaurant had the perfect chair to get a quick snap shot of our two little nephews, Oden and Ryker. We can't get enough of them. 
We then drove up to the temple grounds so I could take Lauralynn's family pictures.  Here is Rykers trademark flip Holly off while taking pictures pose, I think every time I have taken their pictures he has one.
 Lauralynn and Doug's Family.
I took photos of Mar and Jacob the day before, I love how they turned out!
Tried out a photo shoot in our house, quite frankly turned out much better than I expected it too. But how could it not when you are taking pictures of such a cute little baby!  Our adorable little nephew Oden.  Such a cute little guy. 
 One of my favorite shots from Marilee and Jacob's photo shoot. 
It was so fun to have my sisters and their kids here, they make some of the cutest little fellows.  Someday we will have some rug rats for them to run around with, until then they will just have to continue to be spoiled by our attention.
Oh I forgot the only good picture I have of the Halloween party.  But oh what a great party it was! Can't wait to see Robyn's photos of everyone's costumes, our bobbing for donuts game, and the cupcake decorating contest.
My mom is the most amazing seamstress I have ever met.  This costume was awesome!  Loved Baby Oden's as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...